Feb 16, 2013
Got brain fog? Is your memory getting bad? If you think your brain is getting slower due to aging, then think again. Neuroscientists report that that your brain can get sharper right up to the very end--but you have to take steps to make that happen. Come to Brain Fitness for Baby Boomers and learn simple, practical strategies for staying sharp for life.
This workshop is being led by neurodevelopmental specialists Paul and Susan Phariss of Brain Fitness Strategies. Susan appears regularly as the resident brain expert on FOX23’s Great Day Green Country, and her husband Paul has appeared on the Today Show, Good Morning America, CBS, FOX and ESPN.
At the workshop, you will…
* Learn how to increase your brain plasticity
* Obtain hands-on practice with neurodevelopmental specialists
* Experience an activity that builds focus and concentration—measurably
* Discover how to eat for a healthy brain
* Understand what your brain is going through and why
|Cost||$49--Bring your Valentine for FREE!|
Life Force Spa
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.