Where you go for health care, lunch and legal advice is important, but who is behind the services you rely on in your daily life is equally important. The businesses you choose to help you through events in your life are more than faceless entities. Many of the people behind those businesses are your neighbors, your friends, co-workers and community leaders who strive to make Oklahoma a better place to live for everyone. These are their stories.
These are the Faces of Oklahoma.
- 1. Intro
- 2. The Face of Corporate Law
- 3. The Face of Innovative Health Insurance
- 4. The Face of Residential Real Estate
- 5. The Face of Ear, Nose & Throat Care
- 6. The Face of Home Building
- 7. The Face of Interior Design
- 8. The Face of Hearing Aids Armstrong Hearing Aid Center
- 9. The Face of Heating and Air
- 10. The Face of Barbecue
- 11. The Face of Medicinal Cannabis Clinics